18 Jan 7 Keys To Business Success
Here are the 7 most common traits of the most successful business owners, entrepreneurs, and real estate investors:
- Productivity focused. It’s more than just being busy, it’s getting things done an getting results. When you approach your day look at the most important tasks that need to be completed to achieve your goals. Then eliminate things that distract you from finishing those tasks. Your attention should only be invested on what’s going to get you the highest and best use of your time.
- High risk tolerance. There’s a saying… “to get what others don’t have, do what others won’t do.” Your success is directly proportionate to your comfort with taking risks. I don’t mean do things haphazardly. However, you can take safe, calculated risks that lead to substantial rewards.
- Passion for innovation. Don’t just be another sheep, lead the field. In today’s market to not just survive – but to thrive – you must adapt and set yourself apart. Whether it’s new technology, positioning your sales message, or how you interact with customers, do something different and unique.
- Powerful relationship builders. Your network equals your net worth. Successful people leverage their circles of influence for greater rewards.
- Master marketers. Nothing happens until something sells. And marketing is the engines for all business. To grow your business you attract new customers and increase your existing customer value. Your marketing fuels new sales and continued lifetime customer value.
- Willingness to seek help. What do you learn when you’re the smartest person in the room? Savvy businesspeople know to surround themselves with people who are smarter, who they can learn from, and who can help them achieve their goals faster. It’s the ultimate form of leverage.
- Driven by a strong vision. The most successful business people start with the end in mind. Do you know where you’re moving toward, and can you create a compelling future for yourself and for anyone you work with?
Adopt these seven traits to help you move toward your goals faster by simply modeling other successful people.
What other strategies or traits do you think are necessary for reaching your goals? Share your comments below…
Here's what some students have to say about Jack's Training Programs...
JOIN JACK'S FREE TRAINING CLASS TO LEARN MORE