31 May Work from Home by Creating a Steady Monthly Cash Flow through Real Estate
Posted at 11:43h in Land Investing Tips 0 Comments
Working from home, isn’t that everyone’s dream? Getting up when you like to, Not having to fight traffic, working whenever you want, wherever you want… probably is.
I would like to tell you that creating a Steady and growing monthly cash flow of $5,000 to $40,000 is not only possible but possible within 1-2 years working from home in your spare time.
I am not saying this is possible over night but you should be able to leave your job within 1 year. My system is proven and guaranteed to work. http://www.landforpennies.com/secretsrevealed/
Here is how you do it:
- By Investing in Tax Delinquent Property. There are several hundred thousand Properties in the US at any time with Back taxes on them and it is very easy to buy these properties at auction or even before the auction.
- Follow the steps I laid out in my different products available at http://www.landforpennies.com/secretsrevealed/ and you will be on your way to property ownership at huge discounts within 3-5 weeks.
- Do all your research using online sources like http://earth.google.com/ and the county webpages as well as subscriptions to companies like www.datatree.com. You can accomplish 95% of all the research you need to do without even leaving the comfort of your home.
- Once you own a property, don’t sell it for cash but instead become the bank. Sell your properties with seller financing where you hold the note and collect the payments. A $10,000 property sale can easily be structured such that it brings you $150.00 per month for up to 8 years.
- Do this (step 1-4) about 20-40 times (can be done part time in one year) and you will have built up somewhere between $3,000 and $8000 per month coming in for years to come.
What could you do with that kind of money coming into your mailbox for the next 8-10 years?
Here's what some students have to say about Jack's Training Programs...
JOIN JACK'S FREE TRAINING CLASS TO LEARN MORE